"Elizabeth, it's obvious that you love what you do. This comes through in the quality of your work and how you accomplish it. Your personal style always leaves me feeling empowered and full of confidence, knowing that I can reach any goal."
Executive career coaching reaps results for leaders:
Stay in the know!
- Upcoming radio show guests
- Upcoming events
- Business tips
- According to the Hay Group, between 25% and 40% of Fortune 500 companies use a coach to enhance results.
- A Manchester, Inc. study reported a return of $6 for every dollar spent on coaching. Among results reported was an increase in profitability, productivity, organizational strength, quality, customer service, and cost reductions.
- The International Coach Federation reported that individuals experience the following outcomes as a result of working with a coach:
Increased self awareness 67%
Better goal attainment 62%
More balanced life 60%
Lower stress levels 57%
Increased self-confidence 52%
Executive Career Coaching
Step up to a higher level of leadership with Executive Coaching
Who do you inspire?
Who do you aspire to be?
Are you a mid-level manager, director, C-level leader, or small-business owner who aspires to achieve a higher level of leadership?
Elizabeth Lengyel’s Executive Career Coaching program is designed for the ambitious professional taking on new challenges. This program is ideal if you’re ready to take on increasingly complex roles requiring enhanced leadership skills.
A certified Executive Career Coach, Elizabeth will work with you to assess your leadership bench strength, clarify your ambitions, create a customized success plan, and coach you to achieve your success plan.
With executive career coaching, you will:
- Learn to balance strategic vision with a tactical mindset.
- Set direction, build support, and achieve commitment when championing initiatives.
- Learn to engage your team effectively through relationship management.
- Enhance the skills needed to perform effectively across multiple functions.
- Identify and develop leadership competences required to integrate into new levels of increased scope, responsibility, and accountability.
- Employ a career-management strategy with actionable steps and activities that pave the way for success in your new role.
- Focus your efforts, resulting in increased confidence and measurable results.
Typical career junctures for executive career coaching:
- Receiving a promotion or broader executive capacity.
- Experiencing transition.
- Need for versatile EI (emotional intelligence).
- Looking for increased momentum.
- Ready to build a powerful network.
- Need enhanced skills and strategies to manage complex organization change and transition.
- Improving professional and personal effectiveness.
- Looking to create more success in your life.
- Needing to create more work/life balance and happiness in your life.
A snapshot of Elizabeth Lengyel's consulting and coaching experience
Elizabeth has directed strategic human resources initiatives in several companies throughout her corporate career and has consulted with dozens of organizations in a wide variety of industries.
- More than 20 years of visioning and spearheading the implementation of long-range strategic plans, reorganizations, mergers, and programs addressing employer-employee relations, training and development, leadership development, communication, change management, and recruitment/retention/engagement strategies.
- Designing and facilitating executive forums to create dialogue for key human resource issues such as the workforce labor shortage and top workplace trends.
- Mentoring leaders and project managers to help them hone their vision and leadership strengths, clarify strategies, identify tactical plans, and create actionable steps to achieve their goals.
Ready to enhance your leadership skills? Contact Elizabeth to determine if her Executive Career Coaching program is right for you.